Erasing Self-Doubt Journey™
Frequently Asked Questions
You receive the following:
- 10 weeks of facilitated discovery, sharing, and profound learning with 5 other tribe members
- 20 hours of small group coaching (2 hour session each week via zoom)
- 1 hour of private coaching to help you break through subconscious defenses and get to the deeper origin of self-doubt
- The highly validated Harrison Paradox Assessment to receive your initial levels on self-esteem and power
- Precisely planned content videos, insight workbooks and more to accelerate deep self-awareness
- Tribe forum to connect and share with other members
- Tribe progress check-in call 3 weeks after completion to ensure continued success
- Continued access to all materials after the tribe to reinforce your awareness
You do not have to be a leader to participate in a journey, but it is highly encouraged that you have some leadership experience even if it is leading projects or leading volunteers outside of work. The reason for this is because you’ve usually received more feedback either directly or indirectly and tend to be more self-aware. You must be willing to let go of your defenses and observe yourself with curiosity and understanding in order to create lasting change for yourself. Past tribes have included professionals to CEOs. Each person attends as a person, not as a title or role. Therefore, you do not need to worry about your role. We do arrange tribes so that you are amongst your peer group.
Plan on 2 to 2.5 hours prior to the 2-hour tribe coaching meeting. Here is the usual progression:
- View a 20 to 30-minute content video
- Complete a 15 to 30-minute recommended meditation prior to completing your insight work
- Complete your insight work which will take about 5 minutes each evening
- Read the occasional article or watch the spotlight videos which may take 10-30 minutes to complete
- Write your nightly entries into your gratitude journal which take about 5 minutes.
We recommend you do steps 1-3 consecutively. Steps 1-4 is your preparation for the Tribe call and once that is complete you are ready!
We take every precaution to ensure as much confidentiality as possible. Because of this, we do not record tribe coaching calls and we do not require you share any of your insight work with us or others. We treat your tribe and private coaching conversations as highly confidential. During the tribe group coaching, we cannot control the actions of others and therefore cannot ensure full confidentiality. We do require a waiver be signed by every participant at the beginning of the program that includes expectations regarding confidentiality of experiences and information shared during coaching sessions.
No. However, we do ask that participants have a willingness to let go of their defenses and observe themselves with curiosity and understanding.
Yes. If you decide to have your company pay, it is recommended that they pay by credit card or direct pay in order to secure your space in the journey immediately. You will not be placed into a tribe, nor be able to access the program materials until we have received full payment. There is an informational one-sheet pdf available to share with your company decision-maker or training department. This can be found by clicking here.
The days and times of each tribe are coordinated with members of that tribe to ensure it fits for everyone. Tribes tend to be on Friday afternoons or a weekday evening because of busy work schedules.
There is a maximum of 6 members. This ensures that everyone gets both group and individualized attention.
Unfortunately, you will not be able to recover that session. We do not record the sessions in order to honor confidentiality. Because coaching sessions cannot be rescheduled, we ask that you commit to your tribe’s meeting times.
You are encouraged to be open with yourself and others throughout the journey. This will help others in your tribe assist you on your journey. Although you will never be pressured to share something you don’t want to share, participation makes all the difference between those members that experience self-awareness and those members that experience transformational self-awareness and change.
You are required to have an electronic device that can gain access to Zoom. We highly recommend using a device that is large enough for you to see all participants such as your desktop, laptop or tablet. A phone is not recommended because it is difficult to see the matrix of fellow tribe members. You will be using the video and microphone features on Zoom, so please have a strong internet connection. If your device does not have a built-in camera, you will need to purchase a webcam. It is often helpful to have a headset microphone to ensure background noises are eliminated.
Certainly. However, we recommend you wait until after the journey. We don’t want you suffering from coaching overload. At the end of the journey you will know so much more about yourself that you will be much clearer on your private coaching objectives. This will increase the value of your investment in private coaching. You do not need to commit to this in advance. As a journey member, you also receive a special discount.
Have other questions?
You can reach us by email at email@example.com
or call us at 321-600-4080.