Introducing MAJIC - Erasing Self-Doubt
Small-group coaching that will allow you to increase your confidence without becoming arrogant.
Do Any Of The Following Apply To You?
- Do I do too much for others without getting my own needs met?
- Do I second guess my decisions or actions and unintentionally undermine my own power?
- Do I worry that I can't meet others' expectations of me?
- Do I try not to get too noticed for fear of what others might think?
- Do I become unintentionally defensive when hearing even minor critiques because I'm already so critical of myself?
- Am I sometimes perceived as arrogant or egotistical when inside I'm wrestling with feelings of uncertainty or inferiority?
- Do I suffer from perfectionism which results in burn-out?
Is Erasing Self-Doubt Right For Me?
With MAJIC - Erasing Self-Doubt, You Will:
- Learn to see yourself through a more positive lens
- Stand comfortably in your power without becoming egotistical
- Reach excellence without burning yourself out
- Increase your influence and presence
- Avoid emotional hijacking into fear, anger, anxiety, envy, guilt and shame.
- Eliminate self-limiting behaviors
- Be confident in your decisions
- Stop reliving past mistakes
- Express your individuality with confidence
Watch The Introductory Video
What Is Included In Your Journey:
- 12 weeks of facilitated discovery, sharing and profound learning with 7 other tribe members
- 20 hours of small group coaching (2 hour session each week via zoom)
- 1 hour of private coaching to help you break through subconscious defenses and get to the deeper origin of self-doubt
- The highly validated Harrison Paradox Assessment to receive your initial levels on self-esteem and power
- Precisely planned content videos, insight workbooks and more to accelerate deep self-awareness
- Tribe forum to connect and share with other members
- Tribe progress check-in call 3 weeks after completion to ensure continued success
- Continued access to all materials after the tribe to reinforce your awareness
The Coaching Tribe
The power of the coaching tribe is realizing that you are not alone. You are in a group of very successful professionals who share internal struggles that interfere with each of you reaching your full potential. As you share and reflect, you’ll be amazed at how much you have in common and how your differences provide insights that you could not reach on your own. You’ll eliminate the undue pressure and stress that your second-guessing creates. Each week, you’ll attend a two-hour Zoom coaching session where we challenge each other with different perspectives, share experiences, and celebrate successes. Tribe members gain deep awareness of themselves and others that builds understanding, empathy and admiration. You’ll find you are able to build stronger and more meaningful relationships at work and in your personal life. After the journey, you’ll be surprised at how confidently you reach your work and life goals.
Testmonials From A Few Of Our Clients
Director of Operations,
Founder & CEO,
Hamilton Testing Services
Senior Vice President,